- About Us
- Fee Schedule
For Kid’s Sake Early Learning Center is comprised of a Community of families. The FKS family understands that mom’s and dad’s need a little help or support from time-to-time. Whether it’s the birth of a new baby, helping out in the case of an accident or illness or the death of a loved one, sometimes the simple gift of a meal, delivered by friends, can make a real difference in someone’s life.
Currently, there are 7 families that are signed up to prepare meals. If you enjoy cooking and feel like you’d like to share the gift of a home cooked meal to lift the spirits of a member of our FKS Family or would like more information about the Dinner Network, please email Julie. Parents that would like to participate would be called on approximately 1x per month and would be given the following information about the family before making a dinner:
1) How many people in the family.
2) If there are any allergies or dietary restrictions in the family.
3) A plan to deliver dinner from a kid pick up at FKS whenever possible or a home address.
1) Avoid using dishes that need to be returned to you.
2) Don’t over think the menu or the stress from cooking will cause you to burn out.
3) Kids don’t like food touching.
4) Food can be brought to the house warm or cold. Just provide heating instructions.